Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] UI Updates

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 23:53:09 -0700
> 1.  Enable column sorting in the packet display by clicking on column title.

At some point in the future, we may want to allow column titles to be
dragged and dropped, to change the order in which columns are displayed
(either if we do our own column list widget, or if a future GTK+ ends up
with a column list widget that supports changing the order in whch
columns are displayed); could we distinguish between clicking but not
dragging (to sort the display) and clicking and dragging (to change the
left-to-right order in which we display columns)?