Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] Web based ethereal

From: Jeff Foster <jfoste@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:03:59 -0500
Is there any interest in a web based (HTML & java script)
variant of ethereal?

I have modified tethereal to generate a HTML based summary list.
I think that this can be expanded to allow a full protocol decode when
a row in the summary list is clicked on.  I am willing to continue
work on this if there is any interest.  If you are interested, what
features of ethereal would you like to see in the web version ?

Jeff Foster
jfoste@xxxxxxxxxxxx