Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] Does Ethereal on Windows now work?

Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:37:35 +0200
> Does Ethereal on Windows now work? Where can I download an exe?

Yes. At least, in my situation ;-)

I don't know how new the current WIN32 binaries are at
http://ethereal.zing.org/distribution/win32/
(That is, if they have the save file after capture and SMB bugs fixed.)

If not I could send you the working version I have, but that would be a multi megabyte mail, and
I don't know if the mailservers in between like that.

--
Andreas Sikkema
andreas.sikkema@xxxxxxxxxxx