Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] duplicate menu items

Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:30:30 -0500 (EST)
On 29 Mar, Guy Harris wrote:
>> Any reason for the duplicate "Find Frame" and "Goto Frame" under the
>> display menu? They already exist under edit with accelerators.
>
> So that people used to them being in the display menu wouldn't
> immediately be surprised by their absence.
>
> Perhaps we should remove them from "Display" in 0.8.5.

I don't think moving a menu item is going to kill anybody. Especially
since Ethereal has so few menus. The reason it bothered me is that I
was jumping to certain frames while working on the ldap dissector. I
was thinking that it would be a perfect candidate for an accelerator.
Look around a bit a low and behold there is one <g>.

I'd be happy with listing the accelerator on the display menu as well.

--
Doug Nazar
Dragon Computer Consultants Inc.