Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] Putting Ethereal on a Samba book CD

From: Richard Sharpe <sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:38:07 +1000
Hi,

I am finishing the book on Samba: Special Edition, Using Samba.

This will be an 800-900 page monster on Samba.

I have used Ethereal screen shots in the book, and propose putting a copy
of Ethereal on the CD, probably 0.8.2 or 0.8.3, what ever is available when
we freeze the contents of the CD, in the next month.

I hope, and trust that no one has a problem with this :-)

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx, Master Linux Administrator :-),
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course