Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] Seem to have Ethereal 0.8.0 latest CVS tree compiling now

From: Richard Sharpe <sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 12:02:38 +1000
Hi,

I seem to have the latest CVS tree compiling now. Had some mega fixes to do
on libtool. I had an RPM'd version of 1.2f installed locally, along with a
normal 1.3.4 that went into /usr/local/share etc ...

There must be a way to autogenerate a SPEC file so I can turn these damn
things into RPMs and install them.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx, Master Linux Administrator :-),
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course